LABELS - WOMEN TALES

DO YOU LOVE GREY? WEDNESDAYS 6PM

PART 2 SERIES 4

I couldn’t forget what I read, I was so mad ...
That night with James, the whole house was a war zone.
He saw the level of madness; I could display.
But you know what? He denied it all!
“I do not have that sort of relationship with her!
She only confided in me, I am not responsible for her pregnancy”
These and more he claimed that night and he didn’t confess
He kept insisting – right before my eyes
my James became
What you now call a ‘Yoruba demon’ in this age…
I wanted to quit my marriage, I wanted to end it all…
But I couldn’t, did I tell you that I was pregnant with my second child?
Yes, I was! I was at the last trimester when I learnt my husband impregnated a young girl from our church.
Sister - another mistake was to have continued living in the vicinity
Where I grew up with James, especially amidst our kind of neighbors
From church to home we knew them all
We stayed together we were in the same church activities
My parents were just a few street from our rented residence,
Telling my mum all of these things didn’t help
She couldn’t give me a solid advice
After all she was also in a polygamous home.
Amidst all these, I moved to another room – our irritation for one another grew
After all he could afford it, we rented four rooms in total
This was another mistake, I didn’t know he started bringing girlfriends late in the night.
 When we cleaned his room, condoms were found.
I never used condoms with him!
Trouble came knocking through James office. I will tell you all about it in the next episode


Olanrewaju Oluwatosin Racheal pen name 'Tosraheal' is an avid reader and a budding young writer, she loves art and likes to dabble in different creative works. 
All rights to this content is reserved, No part of this content may be used or reproduced in any form without the prior written permission of the writer, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and uses permitted by copy right law. For permission requests, email the media team at: content@niwcolony.com. Please click on the subscribe button to receive latest blog updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How BIZEdo AGN elects Osagie Elegbe as New Chairman

Edo AGN elects Osagie  Elegbe as new chairman According to Adedayo Odulaja, Edo state chapter of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN)...