LABELS -WOMEN TALES



DO YOU LOVE GREY? WEDNESDAYS 6 PM.


PART 2 SERIES 5

Trouble came knocking through James office

Our doors busted open and we welcomed it unwillingly

The accounts my husband had been managing

Had been tampered with –

his trusted secretary had been pilfering with the deposits

Majority of the money that was meant to be saved to the company’s account had been diverted; the secretary was gone!

James owed the company a million naira!

A million naira? A million naira in the late 1990’s

How much is the equivalent now?

Feel free to calculate.

We paid this debt, through every means possible…

Amidst all these, I gave birth to our second son ,Tope.

 In the midst of these problems, I almost lost my 6month old son to juju, strong juju… Thank goodness, my dear son survived!

They tried every means to frustrate me out of James home.

But I determined in my heart not to give way for the lady and her mother

I strongly believe the child she gave birth to

Wasn’t for my husband, because later I learnt she had numerous boyfriends

Just that my husband was the ‘chief maga’.

Years later, she continued to claim her son was my husband’s.

Back to where I stopped on the money issue.

Apologies for the diversion, It really was a painful sore

I have grown out of it… lol… I’m a survivor!

After, expending a million naira to prevent a police case, James lost his job as an accountant at the company.

When men cheat and continually remain unfaithful, they do not know they bring a terrible curse on their lives

When you cause your wife to shed painful tears , a stream of blood unseen flows, disaster lurks at the corner.

You could lie all you can , cheat and even exercise your authority but you will pay for it!
That was just the beginning for James –

TILL NEXT EPISODE... I WILL  REGALE YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO US NEXT...


DISCLAIMER: LABELS IS NOT STRICTLY FOR WOMEN ALONE BUT ADDRESSING REAL LIFE STEREOTYPES IN GENERAL; 'MEN TALES' WILL FOLLOW AFTER WOMEN TALES. IF YOU HAVE A TRUE LIFE STORY TO SHARE, TO TEACH, INSPIRE OR JUST TO OFFSET MIND BURDENS. CONTACT THE BLOGGER AT content@niwcolony.com OR +2347064457781 (WHATSAPP ONLY)


Olanrewaju Oluwatosin Racheal pen name 'Tosraheal' is an avid reader and a budding young writer, she loves art and likes to dabble in different creative works. 
All rights to this content is reserved, No part of this content may be used or reproduced in any form without the prior written permission of the writer, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and uses permitted by copy right law. For permission requests, email the media team at: content@niwcolony.com. Please click on the subscribe button to receive latest blog updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How BIZEdo AGN elects Osagie Elegbe as New Chairman

Edo AGN elects Osagie  Elegbe as new chairman According to Adedayo Odulaja, Edo state chapter of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN)...